|Community service at the Beasley Broadcast Group is not just public relations
rhetoric; it is a corporate mantra and a way of life. We take great civic pride
in the communities we serve and are proud to air programs reflecting their rich
diversity, heritage and spirit. Moreover, we strive to give something back to
our host communities through fundraising, awareness campaigns and other civic
contributions that support the common good.
This level of community involvement is the hallmark of all Beasley Broadcast
Group stations. Our employees regularly participate in a wide range of civic
endeavors, helping raise millions of dollars for local charities, disaster
relief drives and other awareness campaigns. Below is a small sample of recent activity:
- "Larry's Kids," Named for On-Air Host Larry Smith, Provided Christmas for 211 Local Fayetteville Children
- WXTU-FM's "Toy Truck Parade" Collected 7,000 Toys and $6,000 for Needy Philadelphia Children
- WHHD-FM in Augusta, GA Designed "Focus on the Road" to Educate Teens About Distracted Driving
- WKML-FM and "Operation Toy Drop" Collected 10,000 Toys for Area Charities Near Ft. Bragg, NC
- V 103.3's Annual Wish-A-Thon Raised $12,000 for Make-A-Wish of Eastern North Carolina
- Beasley Las Vegas Helped "Fight Holiday Hunger" - 26,000 Meals and $245,000 for Local Food Bank.